Thank You to everyone who attended our
2017 Annual Meeting and Salmon Bake
We are glad you all braved the rain on Sunday to join us at one of our favorite gatherings of the year.
We always appreciate this opportunity to visit with our many friends, supporters, and partners and to share with you our accomplishments from the past year and plans for future project.
We keep busy, and you can read all about it.
Camaraderie, fun and meaningful accomplishment await you as a Nisqually Land Trust volunteer. From our board of directors to site stewards who help monitor and restore our protected lands, our volunteers contribute their time, expertise and enthusiasm.
The generosity of our donors, supporters, and sponsors is vital to our land-protection work.
There are many ways that you can help support our mission, including:
(PayPal account not required; accepting credit and debit card transactions)
- Wednesday, September 20 – Blackberry control at Lackamas Flats (Roy)
- Saturday, September 23 – Plant protector removal at Powell Creek (near Yelm)
- Saturday, September 23 – Nature Mapping with NW Trek at Powell Creek (near Yelm)
- Wednesday, September 27 – Holly control at Middle Mashel (Eatonville)
- Saturday, September 30 – Visit us at the Nisqually Watershed Festival (BFJNNWR)
Founded in 1989, the Nisqually Land Trust acquires and manages critical lands
to permanently benefit the water, wildlife, and people of the Nisqually River Watershed.
This seal recognizes land conservation organizations that meet national standards for excellence, uphold the public trust, and ensure that conservation efforts are permanent.