We keep busy, and you can read all about it.
Camaraderie, fun and meaningful accomplishment await you as a Nisqually Land Trust volunteer. From our board of directors to site stewards who help monitor and restore our protected lands, our volunteers contribute their time, expertise and enthusiasm.
Thank you to the many donors, supporters and sponsors who contribute so generously to the land protection work that we do.
There are many other ways that you can help support our mission, including:
(PayPal account not required; accepting credit and debit card transactions)
- Wednesday, February 22nd – Trash collection at Upper Ohop (Eatonville)
- Saturday, February 25th – Invasive weed control at Mashel River (Eatonville)
- Wednesday, March 1st – Planting at Ohop Creek (Eatonville)
- Wednesday, March 8th – English ivy control at Red Salmon Creek (DuPont)
- Saturday, March 11th – Outreach Volunteer Training (Olympia)
- Wednesday, March 15th – English ivy control at Mashel River (Eatonville)