Take advantage of our “Early Bird” pricing. Register by February 3 and save $10 per person.
We keep busy, and you can read all about it.
Camaraderie, fun and meaningful accomplishment await you as a Nisqually Land Trust volunteer. From our board of directors to site stewards who help monitor and restore our protected lands, our volunteers contribute their time, expertise and enthusiasm.
The generosity of our donors, supporters, and sponsors is vital to our land-protection work.
There are many ways that you can help support our mission, including:
(PayPal account not required; accepting credit and debit card transactions)
- Saturday, January 20 – Site Steward Workshop
- Wednesday, January 24 – Planting at Yelm Shoreline (Yelm)
- Saturday, January 27 – Planting at Red Salmon Creek (DuPont)
- Wednesday, January 31 – Planting at Yelm Shoreline (Yelm)
- Wednesday, February 7 – Planting at Hogum Bay (Lacey)
- Saturday, February 10 – Planting at Lackamas Flats (Roy)
Founded in 1989, the Nisqually Land Trust acquires and manages critical lands
to permanently benefit the water, wildlife, and people of the Nisqually River Watershed.
This seal recognizes land conservation organizations that meet national standards for excellence, uphold the public trust, and ensure that conservation efforts are permanent.