We keep busy, and you can read all about it.
Camaraderie, fun and meaningful accomplishment await you as a Nisqually Land Trust volunteer. From our board of directors to site stewards who help monitor and restore our protected lands, our volunteers contribute their time, expertise and enthusiasm.
Thank you to the many donors, supporters and sponsors who contribute so generously to the land protection work that we do.
There are many other ways that you can help support our mission, including:
(PayPal account not required; accepting credit and debit card transactions)
- Saturday, March 25th – Removing plant protectors at Ohop Creek (Eatonville)
- Sunday, March 26th – Blintzapalooza at Temple Beth Hatfiloh (Olympia)
- Wednesday, March 29th – Blackberry control at South Muck Creek (Eatonville)
- Saturday, April 1st – Nature Mapping with NW Trek at Ohop Creek (Eatonville)
- Saturday, April 1st – Annual Conservation Dinner & Auction!
- Wednesday, April 5th – Blackberry control at Ohop Creek (Eatonville)
- Saturday, April 8th – Scotch broom control at Powell Creek (Yelm)
- Wednesday, April 19th – Removing plant protectors at Mount Rainier Gateway (Ashford)