We keep busy, and you can read all about it.
Camaraderie, fun and meaningful accomplishment await you as a Nisqually Land Trust volunteer. From our board of directors to site stewards who help monitor and restore our protected lands, our volunteers contribute their time, expertise and enthusiasm.
Thank you to the many donors, supporters and sponsors who contribute so generously to the land protection work that we do.
There are many other ways that you can help support our mission, including:
Donate to the 2016 Conservation Appeal
(PayPal account not required; accepting credit and debit card transactions)
- Monday, January 16th – Planting and site maintenance at Ohop Creek (Eatonville)
- Wednesday, January 18th – Planting at Yelm Shoreline (Yelm)
- Saturday, January 21st – Planting at Wilcox Flats (Roy)
- Tuesday, January 24th – Plant Salvage with CNLM at Glacial Heritage
- Wednesday, January 25th – Planting at Mashel River (Eatonville)
- Saturday, January 28th – Snowshoe at Mount Rainier Gateway (Ashford)