The Land Trust is a registered member of the rewards program listed below. When you shop through AmazonSmile, a portion of the proceeds will be given to the Land Trust, at no additional cost to you– all you have to do is sign up today! Thank you for your support!
AmazonSmile – You shop. Amazon gives. When you shop at http://smile.amazon.com/ Amazon will donate to your favorite charitable organization.
- Visit: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-1484518
- Designate the Nisqually Land Trust (91-1484518) as your charity
- Every time you place an order through AmazonSmile, 0.5% of your eligible purchases benefit the conservation work of the Land Trust!
- NOTE: If you place your order though amazon.com, this process will not work. Orders must be placed through amazonsmile.com
- Learn more about Amazon Smile here.
The Nisqually Land Trust is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.