Thank you! Your donation will help us purchase, protect, restore and manage natural areas and wildlife habitat in the Nisqually River Watershed. You may make a one-time gift or a monthly pledge to support watershed conservation all year long.
- Donate through PayPal — You can use your credit card and do not need to set up a PayPal account.
- Donate by mail — Submit your check or credit card information (cash is accepted but discouraged). Please include a Donation Form (PDF).
- Call the Land Trust to charge your donation to your credit card over the phone: 360-489-3400.
- Donate using an IRA Charitable Rollover – Instruct the institution holding your IRA to send a payment (in any amount up to $100,000) to the Nisqually Land Trust. The tax you would normally have to pay on that distribution is forgiven, and if you’re 70.5 or older, the donation is considered part of your Required Minimum Distribution. Also, the donated distribution doesn’t increase your Adjusted Gross Income. The payment must go directly from the IRA institution to the Land Trust. If you take it out yourself first, then send a donation to the Land Trust, you can deduct the donation if you itemize, but it will still increase your Adjusted Gross Income.
- Donate thru Washington State Combined Fund Drive – The Combined Fund Drive (CFD) is Washington State’s workplace giving program for active and retired public employees. State and higher education employees are invited to give to the charity of their choice through payroll contribution and agency fundraising events. The Nisqually Land Trust’s CFD number 315004
- Donate through the Combined Federal Campaign – The Combined Federal Camapaign (CFC) is the official workplace giving campaign of the Federal government. The mission of the CFC is to promote and support philanthropy through a program that is employee focused, cost-efficient and effective in providing Federal employees the opportunity to improve the quality of life for all. The Nisqually Land Trust’s CFC number is 87452.
The Nisqually Land Trust is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.