Volunteering to help maintain and restore Land Trust properties is a wonderful way to enjoy the outdoors and help protect important habitat.
See our Calendar for the dates and times of upcoming volunteer events. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at if you would like to learn more about these opportunities.
- Site Stewards – “Adopt” one or more sites to visit periodically. Online Site Steward Reporting Form
- Work Parties – Join a group for a Wednesday or Saturday morning to help with plantings, plant maintenance, and weed control.
- College Internships – We welcome inquiries from college students interested in gaining experience in on-the-ground land management and habitat restoration activities. Applicants must contact the Land Trust at least six weeks before their potential start date. See our Stewardship Internship Description for more information.
- Service Learning – Schedule a service learning event with us for your college or high school class or club. These events are part work party and part property tour.
- Community Service Event – Schedule a service event with us. With over 5,000 acres to care for, we usually have a few projects that are just waiting for a group’s attention.
- Special Projects – Do you have a project in mind that’s not listed above? We are happy to talk with you about special projects. Just send an email or give us a call.