(PayPal account not required; accepting credit and debit card transactions)
Thank you for learning more about the ways in which you can support the mission of the Land Trust! Click any of the links below for specific information on making charitable contributions.
Your support helps the Nisqually Land Trust conserve natural areas and wildlife habitat in the Nisqually River watershed – forever. Your gift:
- Protects salmon and other wildlife through purchase and permanent protection of watershed habitat.
- Eradicates invasive species and replants habitat with native species that support wildlife.
- Helps maintain water quality and quantity.
- Protects threatened species and old-growth forests at the Nisqually gateway to Mount Rainier National Park.
- Preserves scenic and historic landscapes.
The Nisqually Land Trust is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.