Opportunities to Get Involved
There are many other ways to help the Land Trust conserve and manage land in the Nisqually Watershed. Here are just a few:
- Attend an event or nature walk
- Volunteer at a work party, become a volunteer Site Steward, and/or lend a hand at one of our events
- Participate in an internship or service project for school credit
- Become a member and make a contribution to the Land Trust
- Donate Land or a Conservation Easement
- Support us while you shop – the Land Trust is a member of the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program and AmazonSmile.
Have you completed the painlessly brief NLT Communication Survey yet?
Take a quick minute to tell us your preferences for receiving newsletters, event invitations and volunteer notifications, and we’ll do our best not too junk up your mailboxes and inboxes! Click HERE to take the survey now.
Support Us While You Shop – How the Programs Work
The Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program: Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Oregon, and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works: Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Nisqually Land Trust at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by name or by our non-profit number (82160). Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card you are helping the Nisqually Land Trust earn a donation! You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates.
AmazonSmile: Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organizations selected by their customers, with opportunities for bonus donations throughout the year. To make your Amazon purchase eligible for a Land Trust donation, it must be made through the AmazonSmile webpage.