Celebrate holidays, special people, and events in your life.
This is a perfect way to honor a retiree, celebrate a birthday, or commemorate an anniversary and is a unique way to say “I love you”! We’ll be sure to send the honoree a celebratory card to notify him/her that a gift has been made in his/her honor.
- In 2016 gifts were made in honor of Gair Crutcher, Dana Botka, Elaine Erickson and Carla Galloway, Willow Stockwell and Avi Roig, and Tom and Connie Unsicker
- In 2015 gifts were made in honor of Elizabeth Siegel’s birthday.
- In 2014 gifts were made in honor of: Frances Huttman’s birthday, Charly Kearns & Anna Mangan, Paula Swedeen, and Paul & Truly Venables’ birthdays.
Honor the memory of a loved one. A memorial gift can be a beautiful testament to the life of a beloved person who has passed on – a legacy of natural landscapes and the wild creatures that inhabit them.
- In 2017 gifts were made to honor the memory of: Michael Schramm, Caroline Feiss, Jerri Lee Petersen, Judy Scavone, and Robert Zimmerman
- In 2016 gifts were made to honor the memory of: George Carle, Anne Cooke, Eve Johnson, Katherine Oldroyd, Jim Park & Barb Wood, Judy Scavone, Donald B. Stewart, Don Perry, Richard Schneider, Emmett Doby, Clarice McCartan, Austin Kelley, Emmett Doby, Clarice McCartan, Thelma Gilmur, Noelle Corbin and Carol Wilson
- In 2015 gifts were made to honor the memory of: Anne Cooke, John Corliss, and Judy Scavone
- In 2014 gifts were made to honor the memory of: Phil Crane and Harry Petersen
POSTAL MAIL: Send in your honor/remembrance gift and include the Donation Form (PDF).
The Nisqually Land Trust is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.