We welcome donations of any of the following items in good condition:
- Canon inkjet wide-format (13″x19″) printer (PIXMA iX6820 or similar)
- 2012 or newer waterproof digital camera
- Latex coated work gloves
- hand tools: screwdrivers, hammers, saws, pliers, etc.
- hardware: bolts, screws, nails, etc.
- loppers, pruners, rakes, shovels, hoes, etc.
- gas powered brush cutters
- garden carts
- Rubber totes with lids
If you would like to donate an item please contact the office at 360-489-3400 or . Thank you!
The Nisqually Land Trust is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.